Drinking téa & drawing illustrations is how I spent my last two days in Malmö with the Stanley sisters.
Ingredients for ca 20 pieces
- 200 g of your favorite chocolate
- 50 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 dl sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 1 1/3 dl wheat flour
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 60 g hacked cashewnuts
- Put your oven on 175°C.
- Melt the chocolate by first cutting them into smaller pieces and then put them in a small pot over hot water in another pot. Remove the pot with melted chocolate from the heat and stir down the butter.
- Whisk eggs, sugar and vanillasugar and stir around with the chocolate.
- Mix flour, baking soda and the nuts into the chocolate to create an nice even dough.
- Make an aluminium foil mould ca 20 x 25 and cover it with melted butter and put some breadcrumbs on the sides so the cake doesn't get stuck to the baking mould. Put the cake in the middle of the oven for approxamaitly 20-25 minutes.The brownie should be dry on the top but fudgy in the middle.
- Let the cake cool down before you cut it into lovely, delicious squares.
- ENJOY! I love them with fresh strawberries and whipped cream :)
I'm trying to recover from my two recent weeks in Paris and I've been working out to boost my energy as spring arrives
My daily rutine, the view from Pompidou, the lounge of Pompidou
I've gotten an obession with oats latley.
The combo oats + frozen rasberrys & blueberries + sunflowersees + flaxseeds + vegan yoghurt or vanilla flavoured quark is just heavenly.
I have tons of photographs from Paris to go through, I'll put them up here as fast as I can!